|Size/Type||Human Weretiger, 3rd-Level Ranger|
|Hit Dice||9d8+22 (75 hp)|
|Initiative||Human: +8, Hybrid & Tiger: +10|
|Speed||Human & Hybrid:30 ft. (6 squares), Tiger form: 40 ft|
|Armour class||Human:27 (+4 Dex, +2 Natural, +7 Lucky Mithral Shirt, +2 ring of protection, +2 Amulet of natural armour) touch 17, Flatfooted 24|
Hybrid:31 (+6 Dex, +5 Natural, +7 Lucky Mithral Shirt, +2 ring of protection, -1 size, +2 Amulet of natural armour) touch 18, flatfooted 25
Tiger:23 (+6 Dex, +5 Natural, -1 Size, +2 Amulet of natural armour)touch 15, flatfooted 16
|Attack||Shockingly Sharp Claw +15, melee (1d8+9 +1d6 Elec)|
Ghostly Claws of Frost +15, melee (1d8+9 +1d6 Cold)
Bite +15 melee (2d6+4) + Curse of Lycathropy (DC15 Fort)
StrongBow +13 +8 Ranged (2d6+9)
|Full Attack||2x Claws and Bite as above|
|Space/Reach||Human: 5 ft./5 ft. Hybrid & Animal 10ft/10ft|
|Special Attacks||Hybrid: Curse of Lycanthropy |
Animal: Pounce, Improved Grab, Rake, Curse of Lycanthropy
|Special Qualities||Human: Alternate form, tiger empathy, low-light vision, scent|
Hybrid & Animal:Above + damage reduction 10/silver
|Saves||Fort +13, Ref +14, Will +8|
|Abilities||Human:Str 14, Dex 18, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 12|
Hybrid & Animal:Str 26, Dex 22, Con 20, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 12
|Skills||Handle Animal +4, Heal +4, Hide +10 (+18 Tiger form in long grass), Knowledge - (Dun: +3, Geo: +3, Nat +4), Listen +9, Move Silently +10, Prof(Hunter) +5, Search +3, Spot +10, Survival +6, Swim +8, Tumble +7, Use Magic Dev +2, Use Rope +2|
|Feats||Alertness, Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative, Improved Natural Armour, Improved Natural Attack (bite, claw), Iron Will|
|Advancement||By character class|
Pounce (Ex): If Adalger in tiger form charges an opponent, it can make a full attack, including two rake attacks.
Curse of Lycanthropy (Su): Any humanoid or giant hit by Adalgers bite attack in animal or hybrid form must succeed on a DC 15 Fortitude save or contract lycanthropy.
Improved Grab (Ex): To use this ability, Adalger in tiger form must hit with a claw or bite attack. He can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity. If he wins the grapple check, he establishes a hold and can rake.
Rake (Ex): Attack bonus +9 melee, damage 1d8+3.
- Shockingly Sharp Claws, Custom-made Glove enhancing his natural attack (+1, shocking, keen) (27468gp)
- Ghostly Claws of Frost, Custom-made Glove enhancing his natural attack (+1, Frost, Ghost Touch) (27618gp)
- Strong Bow, a very heavily strung (+8STR) +1 Longbow (4400 gp)
- 50 x Arrows
- Lucky Mithral Shirt +2. (7600 gp) +1 Luck bonus to AC
- Ring of protection +2. (8000 gp)
- Amulet of Natural Armour +2. (8000 gp) A small silver claw hanging from a black collar.
- 2x Holy water
- 2x potion of Cure Light wounds. (2x50gp)
- 3x potion of Cure Moderate wounds. (3x300gp) 1 held in belt pouch
- 2x potion of Cure Serious wounds. (2x750gp) 1 held in belt pouch
- Handy Haversack containing standard adventurer stuff - bedroll, rations, ROPE!
- 305gp, 9sp