Money and gems
9263 gp, 4 sp
- Greta's steel-bronze dagger Keen +1 (+1d6 Electric damage) --> Oona
- Skeleton's steel-bronze Breastplate +2 (10/DR vs Electricity) --> Adrin
Skeleton's steel-bronze Spearhead +1 --> Car
- Cloak of Black --> Adrin
- Elemental gem (Air) --> Adrin
- Full plate +1 (dyed a deep blue)--> Ali
- Gauntlets of ogre strength +2 --> Adrin
- Pearl of power (2nd level spell) --> Ali
- Ring of major fire resistance (20/- DR vs fire) --> Adrin
- Ring of minor acid resistance (10/- DR vs acid) --> Oona
- Ring of minor electric & cold resistance (10/- DR vs electricity & cold) --> Dan
- Ring of Protection +3 --> Ali
- Short sword - Black Sister: +1d6 acid damage --> Oona
- Short sword - White Sister: +1d6 cold damage --> Oona
- Staff +3 (Shadow Conjuration 2x per day + unknown spell) --> Dan
- Wand of Bear's Endurance - 50 charges --> Ali
- Wand of identify - 26 charges --> Dan
- Wand of CLW --> Ali
- Amulet of natural armour +2
- Adamantine dagger +1
- Nightsword, adamantine keen longsword +3
- Adamantine short sword +1
- Chainshirt +1
- Cloak of resistance +3
- Mirror of communication (x2)
- Mithral chain shirt +3
- Nolzer's marvelous pigments --> Dan's haversack
- Potion of Blur
- Ring of minor fire resistance (10/- DR vs fire)
- Ring of protection +2
- Staff of Fireball (10 charges) --> Dan's haversack
- Staff of Lightning (10 charges) --> Dan's haversack
- Staff of Ice storm (10 charges) --> Dan's haversack
- Staff of Stoneskin (6 charges) --> Dan's haversack
- Small steel shield +3
- Studs from leather armour +1
- Wizard's spellbook (needs elaboration)
From wizard 5 miles off outpost
- bracers of armour +2
- ring of protection +1
- amulet of natural armour +1
- cloak of resistance +1
- masterwork dagger
- masterwork light crossbow + 10 bolts.
- 1 yellow bright stone - Summon Monster I (3) - 1 Charge --> Dan
- 1 green stone - Knock (3) - 1 Charge --> Ali
- 1 violet stone - Invisibility (3) - 0 Charges --> Oona
- 1 blue (glowing) - CSW (5) - 10 Charges
- Dimensional anchor (divine, caster level 7)
- Soften earth and stone (divine, caster level 3)
- Dagger (Mwork - x2)
- Greatclub (large - x2)
- Arrows: 20 normal, 30 silver, 10 cold iron
- 5 throwing daggers (giant wasp poison DC18 1d6 Dex/1d6 Dex)
- Young Green dragon hide - enough to make a suit of hide armour for a small person or a large shield for a medium person.
- Adult Green dragon hide - enough to make a suit of hide armour for a large person.
- Map to dragon lair
25 assorted metal ingots: Sold to metal merchant, 25000 gp in advance, 25000 gp on sale.
|Quantity||Metal/Alloy||Approx. weight||Value||Total value|
|7||Steel-bronze||8 kg||700 gp/kg||39200gp|
|8||Unknown gray, light metal||5 kg||200 gp/kg||8000gp|
|3||Unknown grayish/bronze, light metal||5 kg||300 gp/kg||4500gp|
Magic item etiquette
My suggestions -- Craig
1) If you buy it yourself or were given it as a payment, it's yours to do with as you like.
2) As a courtesy before you sell something you should offer it to party members for a little over half-price (i.e. a bit more than you'd get for selling it).
3) If your item was taken from party loot, you cannot sell it before offering it to the rest of the party. If someone else wants it, it's theirs for free.
4) If no-one wants the party loot, you can sell it but the money goes into the party kitty.
5) All items taken from party loot can be transferred off this page, onto your wiki character page, but must remain marked as loot.
6) If you've got party loot items and never use them, offer them back to the group.
7) We don't sell the steel-bronze stuff.
8) WE DON'T SELL THE STEEL-BRONZE STUFF!